AR9 9mm or 40 CAL 80% lower Receiver
The AR-9 80% Lower Receiver is milled from 7075 T6 aircraft grade aluminum billet. Multi Caliber (will accept any 9mm, .40 S&W, .357 SIG, and other small frame caliber upper receiver). Accepts any Glock style small frame pistol caliber magazines in 9mm, .40 S&W, .357 SIG, and other calibers. The AR-9 80 Lower has a weight of 16 oz before finishing.
NOTE: DOES NOT FIT IN STANDARD AR-15 JIG
Other Features of the 80% AR9 9mm/40 Cal. Lower Receiver:
- Tumbled in ceramic media, Bead Blasted, then Hardcoat Anodized
- Precision machined magazine well with beveled feed lip for easy mag swaps
- Compatible with most standard AR-15 components and most aftermarket parts
- Take down pin spring and detent hole is threaded for a 4-40 set screw for easy capturing (hardware NOT included)
- Upper tension screw behind grip screw (threaded hole with hardware included) to adjust any “slop” out of vertical fit between upper and lower
- Ambidextrous trigger finger rests with grooves (above and below mag release / mag catch)
- Threaded bolt catch pin (Threaded hole and hardware)
- Integrated large opening “winter” trigger guard
- Proprietary magazine catch assembly and ejector is included and installed at the factory
- Manufactured to MILSPEC (where applicable) on state of the art CNC equipment for consistent quality parts and exacting tolerances
- Save money by building your own AR-9 rifle from the ground up exactly the way you want it configured and shoot for less!
There are no reviews yet.