AR-15 80% lower and Stripped upper Set – Black
The AR-15 Lower receiver Starts with a top quality 7075-T6 Aluminum Forging. The Lowers are completed to Tight CNC Tolerances to the stage required to be considered (80 percent) still not a firearm by Federal Laws. Additionally, the AR-15 Lower Receiver can be completed by the Do it Yourself Weapon Enthusiast with minimal tooling and a 80% Lower receiver Jig. Therefore making it an easy task completion and build that AR-15 Rifle you dreamed about. Finally, Being a Mil-Spec lower makes it possible to finish with a wide variety of popular 80 percent jigs and tooling on the market including router and drill press type fixtures.
AR-15 Lower Specifications:
- Machined from 7075-T6 Aluminum Forging
- 8625 Type III Hardcoat Anodize – Black
- CNC Machined to Mil-Spec tolerances
- Easy to complete with a Jig
- Magazine Well Broached
- Rear Upper Lug Pocket Cut out
- Fits All Mil-Spec Upper Receivers
AR-15 Upper Receiver Features:
This AR-15 Stripped Upper Receiver is a Mil-Spec 7075 T6 Aluminum Forged Upper. The Receiver is machined to tight tolerances with M4 Feed Ramps. Finally, the AR Platform Upper receiver is a Stripped Upper. Hence, it does not include internal or external parts such as dust cover, forward assist, BCG, or charging handle
Upper Receiver Specifications:
- 7075 T6 aluminum forged Upper Receiver
- M4 pattern feed cuts for reliable feeding
- Type III Hard Coat anodized finish
- Fits standard AR-15 and M16 lower receivers
- Accepts any mil-spec barrels, hand guards, and other components.
- Picatinny Top Rail on the Upper Receiver
There are no reviews yet.