All machining processes for our LightWeight Black Anodized DPMS style 80% Lower are completed other than drilling/milling the FCG (Fire Control Group) pocket and trigger slot, and drilling the Selector switch, Trigger and Hammer pin holes.
– Compatible with any DPMS Gen-1 profile upper receiver
– CNC Machined from 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum
– Rear lug pocket already machined
– ‘Pictogram’ style Fire-Safe Engravings
– Added overall strength from integral trigger guard
– Machined (not broached) skeleton Mag Well with wide flare
– Ltd lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects
– Bolt release pin hole Drilled and Tapped 6-32
– Cerakote Graphite Black
Our billet 80% Lower will mate with any DPMS Gen-1 type upper receiver and lower parts kits (LPK) plus it accepts standard .308 DPMS / SR25 / P-Mag Gen 2-3 Magazines.
Availability / Shipping:
Our raw LR-308 DPMS style 80% lowers are generally in stock, but please see our Shipping/Returns webpage for the latest shipping details.
Although not generally restricted, you should refer questions regarding manufacture, NFA Regulations, and individual state regulations to the BATFE or your local authorities, or obtain legal guidance prior to manufacturing.
No FFL Required! No Transfers, and No Registrations. This Gen-1 style DPMS .308 80% Receiver can be securely purchased from our website, and shipped direct to your home or business. No Shipments to NJ or NY.